starfish_EN
Search…
⌃K

NFT upgrade

Proof of Growth can be purchased through IGT or IGT+ Partnership Tokens.

Level

Level
Proof of growth required to upgrade
Upgrade Required Tokens (SFO)
USER V1
0
0
USER V2
1
130
USER V3
3
258.2
USER V4
5
508.8
USER V5
10
1129.8
KOL-K1
/
4500
KOL-K2
/
1000
KOL-K3
/
2000
KOL-K4
/
4000

USER-NFT consensus revenue

There are benefits to recommending ordinary users MINT: Invite friends to buy ordinary NFTs and get 5% SFO rewards of ordinary NFT prices, and the first KOL who recommends them will get 5% SFO rewards. Satisfaction bonus: Ordinary users enjoy a 10% bonus of direct friends' consumption of satiety, which is settled once a day. (The obtained satiety requires the user to actively exchange for food, and the exchange price of the exchanged food = the actual amount of satiety that the food can increase.) Upgrade to KOL: After the user's NFT reaches level 5, it can be upgraded to KOL NFT (the original ordinary NFT is recycled and new KOL NFT is issued), 40% of the tokens consumed by the upgrade of KOL will be given to the first KOL, and the remaining 60% will be used distribute.