starfish_EN
Search…
⌃K

Token Economics

The total amount of SFO is 1 billion, and the distribution rules are as follows:
Allocator
Proportion
Total
Release situation
Core team
4%
40,000,000
After 6 months, it will be released linearly in 48 phases on a monthly basis
Ecological construction
2%
20,000,000
The initial release is 20%, and the remaining 80% will be released linearly on a monthly basis in 18 phases after 6 months
Technical update and maintenance
2%
20,000,000
20% will be released initially, and the remaining 80% will be released linearly on a monthly basis in 18 phases after half a year
Operation
1%
10,000,000
The initial release is 20%, and the remaining 80% will be released linearly on a monthly basis in 18 phases after half a year
Liquidity maintenance
1%
10,000,000
All for LP funds
Game output
90%
900,000,000
Non-linear, stop output after release
The core team is 40 million, the remaining 16 million for ecological construction, 16 million for technology update and maintenance, 8 million for operation, a total of 80 million SFO, and has given up owner rights.

SFO destruction mechanism

  1. 1.
    When mint USER NFT spends all SFO to be destroyed;
  2. 2.
    All food purchases cost SFO to be destroyed;
  3. 3.
    When USER NFT and KOL NFT are upgraded, all SFO will be destroyed;
  4. 4.
    60% will be destroyed when USER NFT is upgraded to KOL NFT;
  5. 5.
    When the NFT's hunger level drops below 0, it will cost SFO to be destroyed when it is activated again.