Comment on page
How to Use Prediction
Playing Starfish OS’s Prediction lets you test your foresight to earn rewards. Use your market knowledge or gut feeling to predict if the BNB or USDT price will go up or down in the near future. Get it right and you’ll collect a share of the round’s prize pool!
Prediction of Starfish OS is a new product, which is still in beta. We may make changes in the future to improve forecasts. As always, the Starfish OS team will notify users of any changes that affect the way the product works.
Before you can use Prediction, you’ll need to review and accept the terms.
Read and accept the conditions then click Continue.
Starfish OS currently only provides BNB/USDT, you can play according to the price of BNB USDT.
The Prediction page shows quite a bit of information. Predictions operate in 5 minute rounds. Make your prediction before a round goes live to join in.
To enter a round of Prediction, you'll want to check how long is left in the current round. You'll find the timer in the top-right area.
If the timer is too low your prediction may not confirm in time, so check there's still plenty of time left before you make a prediction (30 seconds should be plenty, but give yourself more time if you're following along with this guide).
When you're sure you have enough time, you can place your prediction for the next round.
1. In the "Next" section you'll see a green Enter Bull button and a red Enter Bear button. Click Enter Bull if you want to predict a rise in price, and click Enter Bear if you want to predict a drop in price.
Each will have a different reward multiplier. The multiplier will change over time as the "Prize Pool" increases depending on people's predictions. The Prize Pool is shown just above the buttons.
We'll choose Enter Bull for this example.
2. A new window will open. In the window, enter the amount of tokens you wish to commit in this round of predictions in the "Input amount" input box to make a prediction. You can also use the slider or click the percentage button if you prefer.
3. Once you've decided the amount to commit, click Confirm and confirm your action in your wallet.
The confirm button will fade out as your transaction confirms. This short wait is why we checked the round timer earlier to make sure we would have time to make our prediction.
4. After your transaction confirms, an "ENTERED" message will appear.
There's nothing left to do now but wait for your Prediction round to go live.
A live round will last for 5 minutes. You can watch the price update during the 5 minutes if you'd like.
You cannot change your prediction during a live round, however. You are locked into your prediction from earlier.
After 5 minutes as the live round, your entered round will finish. Everything is automatic, so there's nothing you need to do to end the round.
1. As the 5 minutes finish, the "LIVE" section will change to "Calculating". Calculating the results only takes a moment.
2. After a short wait, the finished round will move left and say "Expired". The result of the round will display with either Bull colored in green, or Bear colored in red.
3.If you've been busy and missed the results, you can scroll back a few rounds by clicking the left arrow.
If you want to see the results for rounds you've entered that are older than a few rounds, you'll need to follow the steps below to find the results.
1.Click the "Historical" icon on the far right.
2.The History panel will open. By default, you should see your most recent round at the top of the list. Click anywhere in the round to see more information.
1.If you win the entered round, a button of Claim bonus will appear, click the button.
2.A new window will appear showing the bonus amount you can collect using the confirm button. Click the Confirm button and confirm the action in your wallet.
Your token winnings will now be in your wallet.
Sometimes you may temporarily leave the Starfish OS predictions page, or may forget to collect bonuses from earlier rounds. You can still collect winnings owed to you from earlier rounds at any time.
1.Click the "Historical" icon to find more information about historical rounds.
2.The History panel will open. You can click on "Unclaimed" to see all the rounds for which you have not claimed your bonus (if you want to see more details, click on transactions). Click the Claim button.
3.A new window will appear showing the bonus amount you can collect by clicking the Confirm button. Click the button and confirm the action in your wallet.
Your winnings will now be in your wallet.
If you'd like to see how you've done overall in Prediction, you can view PNL (Profit and Loss) data whenever you'd like.
1.On the “Forecast“ page, click the “History” icon, the History page will open.
2. On the history panel, click the PNL tab.
The tab will open with stats for your historic performance in Prediction, including your net results, average return, best round, and other information.
3. You can click the View lost & win button at the bottom of the PNL tab to view those transactions on the BscScan explorer.
That's all there is to using Prediction. Good luck making the right calls!